Who do you want as the next Governor of Ohio?

Casper

Who do you want as the next Governor of Ohio?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next Governor of Ohio?

• John Kasich (R)
    • Ken Matesz (L)
    • Dennis Spisak (GM)
    • Ted Strickland (D)

maybe if yall organized this earlier and got like 2k people or so to write in Ben Stillman could make the news. would be funny as hell and something you would never forget. guess there is always 2 years from now. and if he gets elected he could sign into law on every tuesday and thursday may-sept. only motorcycles permitted on all columbus roads.

+rep for you :lol:

maybe if yall organized this earlier and got like 2k people or so to write in Ben Stillman could make the news. would be funny as hell and something you would never forget. guess there is always 2 years from now. and if he gets elected he could sign into law on every tuesday and thursday may-sept. only motorcycles permitted on all columbus roads.
+rep for you :lol:

r6Brent as Lieutenant Gov...

I voted for Kasich but didn't like it. When the chief justice died he was replaced by an appointed judge until this election. I will not through away a vote when it has long term consequences like a Supreme Court ruling. That is why McCain got my vote as well.

DeWine didn't get my vote though and I still haven't voted for a Democrat in my lifetime.

Not this little goose-stepper. I'm sick to shit of the GOP and their "Hey' date=' at least we aren't Libtards!!" argument. By picking the lesser of two evils, I'm condoning/enabling the GOP's bullshit. I hope two things happen:

1. Everyone I voted for wins. (not likely)

2. The TeaParty, Libertarians, others completely split the Republican vote and the Democrats pull another victory. I'm over "strategic voting". That shit don't fly with me, anymore.

GOP: Do your fucking job or get the fuck out![/quote']

can i get a 'hellmuthafukinyeah'?!

In all seriousness:

That would do so much to decrease traffic congestion and pollution in Columbus!!! You've got my vote!

Not this little goose-stepper. I'm sick to shit of the GOP and their "Hey' date=' at least we aren't Libtards!!" argument. By picking the lesser of two evils, I'm condoning/enabling the GOP's bullshit. I hope two things happen:

1. Everyone I voted for wins. (not likely)

2. The TeaParty, Libertarians, others completely split the Republican vote and the Democrats pull another victory. I'm over "strategic voting". That shit don't fly with me, anymore.

GOP: Do your fucking job or get the fuck out![/quote']

That is my first instinct but in presidential races voting for a ticket has a purpose. The Supreme Court makes rulings that are long lasting beyond an election. If Ross Perot hadn't given Clinton the Whitehouse the court wouldn't be a 5-4 split on most issues.

Why didn't we have this discussion 48 hours ago, when we could have gotten some momentum for Governor Ben!

I just need Strickland out before he kills my industry

read this as: I'm a selfish prick and only care about my long term financial well being and pretty much use this as my main motivation of how i vote :). I could care less who thinks gays should marry or abortion or most of the other shit they all lie about anyway especially when it has no bearing on my life

Edited by Bad324

I didn't vote for Kasich, but I have to say I'm glad he won and I'm hopeful he can do to our Ohio budget what he did for the Federal budget back in the Clinton presidency. If he does, I'll gladly vote for him when it comes time for reelection.