The wave while riding... HD riders - take a peek!

Moto-Brian

No I wave a motorcycle riders not scooters. All I've said was I don't wave to people who ride scooters on purpose. You got all pissy about it and started with saying fuck you to me, seems like your the doucher. You sound a little jealous to me.

If your so hi and mighty and wave at all riders how often do you wave at people on pedal bikes?

Never claimed to be high and mighty. I wave to all motorcycles. Will I wave to a bicyclist? No. Will I wave to someone riding a moped, yes. It has a motor it's a motorcycle. I'm not jealous at all I could have the same bike as you but I'm not associated with the American squid mentality of needing a big CC bike. Your the one claiming scooters were nerd vehicles and having the elitist attitude. There are several people on this board that I'm sure can out ride you. And guess what they have scooters. And if your ever in Ohio again be sure to go to an or ride. Ill be there to say fuck off in person. No fucks will be given

You should not be judged by if you wave or do not wave.It should not matter what kind of bike you ride.I ride a bike or "MOTORCYCLE" 2 wheels is my passion.........Wave or not I still respect you choice as a fellowbiker.Freedom is not free it give;s you the right to chose.God bless the USA.........Ride free and ride safe.Wave or Not.....

I knew this thread would turn all sandy vag-ed eventually. :lol:

Thanks for delivering fellas. I dont wave at scooters either, unless the chick on it is hot. :D

I'm going to follow you on my scooter and throw sticks through the spokes of your wheels.

Edited by rawlins87
Spelling fail

Never claimed to be high and mighty. I wave to all motorcycles. Will I wave to a bicyclist? No. Will I wave to someone riding a moped, yes. It has a motor it's a motorcycle. I'm not jealous at all I could have the same bike as you but I'm not associated with the American squid mentality of needing a big CC bike. Your the one claiming scooters were nerd vehicles and having the elitist attitude. There are several people on this board that I'm sure can out ride you. And guess what they have scooters. And if your ever in Ohio again be sure to go to an or ride. Ill be there to say fuck off in person. No fucks will be given

A scooter is not a motorcycle or else it would be called a MOTORCYCLE. I'm far from a squid so you must be mistaking me for someone else. You were all butt hurt as soon as I said I don't wave at scooters before I called it a nerd mobile. I would really like to see the rider that can use a scooter and out ride an average rider on a sportbike. I never said I was the greatest rider or my bike was the best. I said motorcycles are better than scooters. Hell I never mentioned my bike that was you two. Also I don't care how bad you want to fuck me its not going to happen. I really don't give 2 shits if you like me or not. It's just a sad life when you dislike someone because they don't wave at you even though they don't know you.

I'm beginning to think you have serious mental deficiencies. Also' date=' I wave to cyclists. Lastly, you don't want any of the Kymco can dish out.[/quote']

No no mental issues here. If you choose to do the motorcycle wave to cyclist and fat people cruising on a hoverround scooter that's fine. You are the one that wanted to challenge me because I don't wave. I answered you stupid challenge that you obviously had no intentions of backing up. I really would like to see how awesome you are on that kymco. If your as good as you say maybe you should become a pro scooter racer.

I don't initiate a wave... If someone waves first, I'll occasionally wave back... I don't really like it though, kinda pointless.... Might just stop all together

Although, being on a sport bike is nice because now not many people wave at me... Only other sport bikes really... On the vmax, everybody would wave... It's been nice lol... I'm out there to ride and enjoy it, not ride around saying hi to everybody I pass

• 2 weeks later...

Big Smiles...out and about all weekend....only see Harley riders wave or not. Did see one lone townie in Kershocton....Parks, who did Ralph sell his race replica too?? Maybe.....coulda been him tooling around town.

More smiles as the big mamma of the couple we saw at Bob Evans, on our breakfast run....walked up and did the preflight check of the big Harley...the guy went to the sportster.

Only a lil' over a hunnert miles so far today. Much warmer when we left this AM than it got all day ysterday! Be back out for mid afternoon ride...doing some more waving! ;>)

I most always wave at anyone that is in/on a non-cage... Motorcycles, scooters, trikes, sidecars, Spyders, bicycles, whatever. In regards to Harley riders, I also find that they are "hesitant" to wave. So, I make sure to give them a very BIG, arm high, back and forth, wave. Sometimes I actually stand up on my pegs. They almost always wave back. Out of guilt, I believe. Not bad people, just misinformed... Try, it. Next time you come across a cadre of pirates coming down the road, really put your heart into a wave and I bet you will be rewarded with an acknowledgement.

By the way, my girlfriend on the back of the bike, is less than enthusiastic about my approach, but can't deny the results! :wtf:

• 4 years later...
45 minutes ago, PhilD'oh! said:

^^^^. Way cooler than any wave I've ever seen!

BTW, if any of you see me, don't wave.  I just want to be left the hell alone when I'm riding. 

If I see you with a bear in your sidecar I am totally waving at the bear.

• Upvote 2

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, Tonik said:

I have decided to stop waving this year to cruisers, it might be a Harley. Also going to stop waving to sport bikes, it might be one of you.

The only wave I have ever seen from you is a middle finger. 

Just now, durk said:

The only wave I have ever seen from you is a middle finger. 

That's because I recognize you. I am speaking of when I don't know for sure who it is. I learned that meeting the Saturday crew in Wooster. Flipped off a whole group of bikes and pulled up beside them.

Wasn't our crew.

Edited by Tonik