Lettuce discuss the wheel gun as a CCW...

Pedro

Several people have mentioned it and it's true. Carry what you are comfortable with. I don't think there is anything wrong with a wheel gun for an inexperienced CCW holder. A gunfight is no place to learn about double feeds or stovepipes. So a wheel gun makes sense to me for someone who can then spend time learning and practicing with their semi-auto.

I have been kicking around the CCW idea. Under a coat or jacket is no big deal but T-shirt and jeans weather, how do you carry? In baggy jeans? Ankle holsters? Looking for ideas... maybe pics.....

thanks

De Santis makes the "Tuck This". It is iwb and you can tuck your shirt in around it. Or just wear your shirt out with about any rig. I used to worry about printing, but I don't really give a shit any more.

I have been kicking around the CCW idea. Under a coat or jacket is no big deal but T-shirt and jeans weather, how do you carry? In baggy jeans? Ankle holsters? Looking for ideas... maybe pics.....

thanks

This is what I use. If my shirt hangs down, it isn't that noticeable unless you are looking for it or a trained eye sees it. It's DeSantis Brand. Was like 15 bucks and works great. It is nice and snug so it won't fall out if I run.

picture.php?albumid=862&pictureid=9537&thumb=1

Same. Half the time my shirt rides up and the grip is sticking out lol.

Yeah, mine does too, I don't give a shit though if it does.

guy that owns a bar here in town i frequent keeps one of those in his cash drawer. we were in there talking guns one night with just the owner, cdub, and me he took it out and slid it down the bar to me. loaded and all :lol:

Good man. He shouldnt depend on the Kershocktin PD to protect his business and its patrons.