Carry if You Can

alab32

Cliffs of video?

This was a video from a surveillance camera in what appears to be a shopping center or hotel lobby of some sort. People start running and two men came in, one being pushed around and bleeding while the other is attempting to shoot him. His gun jams a few times so he starts whipping the victim over and over and then a second gunman comes in and starts shooting the victim. He gets shot once in the head but keeps fighting and then the first gunman gets up and shoots him 5 or 6 times.

Its pretty ugly and could have been slowed, if not prevented, had someone around been carrying a weapon.

Anyone know somewhere else I can upload it to?

Daaaamn. Do you know if he by chance survived? And I've said it before on other threads around here, this is why I carry 100% of the time, unless I have been legislated out of that right.

I will add that if someone was carrying, do they know exactly what was going on? At first you have no idea who is the good guy. It all happened so fast. What if the guy on the ground had been the bad guy. Just food for thought it all.

WOW! I'd never seen that one. But yes, a real good reason to carry.

I take it, the victim didn't survive. Looks like he was shot in the head by the second attacker, then after they got what they were after, the first guy shots the victim another 6 times in the head!

Daaaamn. Do you know if he by chance survived? And I've said it before on other threads around here, this is why I carry 100% of the time, unless I have been legislated out of that right.

I will add that if someone was carrying, do they know exactly what was going on? At first you have no idea who is the good guy. It all happened so fast. What if the guy on the ground had been the bad guy. Just food for thought it all.

I do not know if he survived. This was sent to me by someone else and I wanted to share. As for your second comment, you are very correct. It is hard to tell who is good and who is bad, however protection of a life is protection of a life. Usually the good guy does not keep on shooting and beating, otherwise they turn into a bad guy. But of course that changes case by case. Like you said, food for thought.

judging from the video, they all look like the bad guy. Experience has jaded me to believe that anyone that carries a concealed gun in their waist band is a bad guy. Shoot'em all and let God sort them out

he means without a holster. lol

oh lol i get it

and i would be willing to bet that all 3 of them were tied up in some not so good stuff....it was a very vicious and personal attack, they probably all knew each other....i would also be willing to bet that all 3 were bad guys, almost looks like the supposed victim stole that bag/small object from them and they chased his ass down and killed him and took it back...it doesnt look like a random mugging, too many shots fired at the end

**edit after watching it again..

whats with the motorcycle helmet?

maybe they were bike jacking this guy and he took off running and they chased him down? maybe they were struggling over the key to the bike? im betting the helmet was the victims, if im going to go chase and shoot someone, im not taking it with me lol....now that i watched it again, that would be my best guess, is that they were stealing the guys bike and wanted the key, lost their temper and thats why there was so much excessive shooting...and the dude snatched the helmet when he took off

someone find a news article for this or something lol

Edited by Steve Butters