I have another bike and less cash!

MidgetTodd

if looking for a track bike, what about hoblicks? its not a rr like you asked for, but it seems like a real nice track bike

Because unlike others I see no point in one that can only be put on the track, kind of a waste in my opinion. I want to be able to crash it in Coshocton as well as on the track. And my wife thinks I'm buying it for her so if was track only she'd be onto my trickery.

Because unlike others I see no point in one that can only be put on the track, kind of a waste in my opinion. I want to be able to crash it in Coshocton as well as on the track. And my wife thinks I'm buying it for her so if was track only she'd be onto my trickery.

The point is that on a track only bike, it can have no title, salvage title, or a clean title. Also, you can get one with full suspension, built motor, full exhaust, damper, rearsets, braided lines, quick shift etc etc for 5K.. If you wanted a street bike with all those goodies it would be double that...

That is why people buy track only. :)

i'd sell you my yellow 600rr but i love it too much. also, it not only lbts, it IS bts.

good luck on the hunt. i'm sure you will not have much difficulty. look on 13x, i'm sure there are plenty of bikes on there that can be made street ready (with a rebuilt title or clean title) with very little effort.

someone already offered u a katana :confused:
Yea I know and that made LOL out loud for realz, that was funny.
The point is that on a track only bike, it can have no title, salvage title, or a clean title. Also, you can get one with full suspension, built motor, full exhaust, damper, rearsets, braided lines, quick shift etc etc for 5K.. If you wanted a street bike with all those goodies it would be double that...

That is why people buy track only. :)

Yea, but don't need all that and I dont get to the track often enough to be worth it.
Can I be your umbrella boytoy?

Yep

i'd sell you my yellow 600rr but i love it too much. also, it not only lbts, it IS bts.
And I'd buy it too.
2008 zzr 600 kawi. decent shape 14k, jetted two bro Gaffer lines new pads oil amsoil full synthetic recent change good tires....would let it go for $3500 no less. :-)

No Kawi's and no over 3

96 zx6r, running on 3 cylinders and haven't taken it down to figure out why....lol

and of course we will start at 3,000.00

Can get an 06 in awesome shape for 3 sorry, oh and no Kawi's any way.
got an 07 600rr i am looking to sell. couple scratches on the fairings but is mechanically sound. clean title in hand. was looking to get 4k unless you got something to trade. pm me if you are interested.

I've looked at your ad a bunch and do like but gonna stay under 3. Come down to 3 and I'll be there tomorrow to get it. ;)