2005 KX250f $2100 for sale or trade

jermattak

Price is obo. I'm selling because I never get a chance to ride it. This bike has low hours for the year, like I said, I just never have the time to ride it. The bike starts up on the first or second kick, and runs very strong, it is stock other than the easy pull clutch lever, and moose racing bark busters. I have kept up on maintenance, and I only ride trails. No problems with the bike mechanically, overall, the plastics are in pretty good shape too, but it definantly looks like a dirtbike that has been ridden. I do not have a title for the bike, at the time, I didnt know dirtbikes came with titles, I just thought they came with a certificate of ownership from the manufacturer. (I know, im retarded)

Trades welcome for STREET LEGAL bikes only, dual sports, old bikes + cash, sportbikes...if you have something, pm me, or text me pics and details.

kx250f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly, but doubtful. I'm the third owner, I bought it from my friends friends uncles friend. I might be able to work my way back to the original owner. Dunno. Neither of the previous owners rode it much at all. When I bought it, the frame wasnt even worn from the boots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
do you need one for any state land? im not totally sure. wayne is the only public land ive ridden on before.

Yes, any state lands requires a sticker. Just that wayne requires their pass as well since it is a dedicated riding area. Perry is a trails area so they dont require one. Kind of hard to get that horse to hold one in his mouth with the riding bit.

Yes, any state lands requires a sticker. Just that wayne requires their pass as well since it is a dedicated riding area. Perry is a trails area so they dont require one. Kind of hard to get that horse to hold one in his mouth with the riding bit.

you have to have a specific pass at wayne because it's a National forest, not because it's a dedicated riding area. Perry is a state forest and only requires the state sticker.