2002 CBR600F4i

wolfman

Hello everyone! Up for sale is my 2002 CBR600f4i with about 19,800 miles (little less do to gearing) and a rebuilt salvage title. I bought this bike from a member on here (APCh8er) after the bike was crashed at a Mid-O track day. I spent a lot of time putting it back together with the intent of keeping it, but a wrist injury has really limited my riding. I have replaced both front forks, triples, front wheel and calipers. The front fairing was replaced and the rest of the body was repaired and looks pretty damn good. The bike rides and runs perfect!

It has a few extras:

Vortex 520 sprockets (-1/+2) and DID Gold chain (I believe)

NEW Jardine RT One Titanium Hi-Mount Exhaust

NEW APE cam chain tensioner

Vortex clip-ons

Conti-Race Attack Tires with a lot of miles left on them

Valves adjusted, oil and filter changed, brake fluid replaced about 1500 miles ago

Here is the craigslist ad with a few pictures: http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1950859211.html

OR price is $2,000

PM/Email/Reply with questions!

Thanks,

Eric

• Upvote 1

I'm interested... Someones supposed to buy my bike this weekend. Does it have passenger pegs ?

I think I have the passenger pegs in a box somewhere...but I don't think that you would be able to mount the right side with the hi-mount exhaust. It could probably be done with a custom bracket, but I haven't spent much time looking into it.

Glad to see you finally finished it, sucks you have to sell, best of luck with everything

Thanks, Nick. I finished it a while ago but haven't been riding all that much since hurting my wrist...50 miles is about tops before my wrist bothers me too much. If I can't find a buyer, I'll just keep it until I heal up!

Dudeee you're back! GLWS man, and bump for a standup guy :D

Thanks, bro!:bow: It doesn't get ridden nearly as much as it should! I rode it into work today and parked it in my 'super-secret-I-don't-need-a-parking-pass' spot and got a ticket! I'm either going to sell it or buy a parking pass!!! :D

:honda: Somebody buy this thing...

Hey man, if you have any interest I have my 03 RC51 listed for sale, cuz I m done with the street and want to trade for a track bike and some cash to pay some bills.

Anyways, Im in Cbus and parents are in Mansfield. If you have any desire to get back on the street the RC would be sick.

Anyways, PM or post here, or text/call 419-610-5666 John

• 3 weeks later...