Ouch

Uncle Punk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that looks really ugly. I can commiserate however with being off the bike. I got a plate and two screws in my ankle earlier this year. Hope your ouch heals faster and better than mine is.

PS if they suggest taking anti clotting meds after surgery, take them no matter the cost.:rolleyes:

I smashed my finger at work Friday and it looks like I might be done riding the rest of this season. I haven't rode since August 31st anyway and am thinking of letting my bike go to get another one in the spring. I find out Wednesday if I need surgery, since the bones are in about a dozen pieces.

picture.php?albumid=412&pictureid=12419

could be the drugs talking.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! That about made me throw up my coffee!

Damn UnclePunk! I guess I won't be riding with you anymore this year. Looks bad! :puke:

On a lighter note, I'm making a career change and making my machinists move starting Thursday. Getting my Step II and the the Associates in it. Always been interested. Hoping to get a job in Aerospace with it.

Man, that sucks! Hope they get all the little pieces back where they belong, or the best that they can. Don't go sticking that thing anywhere fun and wet until its completey healed. Don't want it getting infected or anything.

Heal up quick looks nasty.

What kind of machine was it? And I can't imagine a reason for having your fingers by the spindle/magazine for a tool change. Not criticizing, just want to learn from your mistake. That is one of the things I fear most is getting a body part stuck in a mill or under a part for that matter.