Rider Insurance

Bad324

Anyone have any experience with Rider Insurance? Good/Bad opinions and suggestions wanted.

Right now I am with Allstate and they have had the best pricing I've found for me but for the 2 bikes thats still $2k for a full coverage for the year. It is up in 2 weeks and my buddy told me about this but I've never heard any stories good or bad with them so looking for opinions

Got Rider for few years now..

I had 'em all ..Progressive, Allstate, State Farm.....

By far the cheapest one, believe it or not I pay $60 a year for my 97 ZX11.

That's with $50k/110K liability and medical only coverage.

A bit more for full coverage, but my bike is old and I don't see paying more for something that I can replace for around $3000.

They offer different umbrella of course, but what I like for my inexpensive coverage is that among other thing they offer free tow in case you break down up to 35 miles to a place of your choice and it's radio dispatched. I had problem couple of years ago and the tow truck showed up around one hr. after I called the toll free number! Now that's service.

Give it a try on line for a free quote, see what you get.

Good luck

Got Rider for few years now..

I had 'em all ..Progressive, Allstate, State Farm.....

By far the cheapest one, believe it or not I pay $60 a year for my 97 ZX11.

That's with $50k/110K liability and medical only coverage.

A bit more for full coverage, but my bike is old and I don't see paying more for something that I can replace for around $3000.

They offer different umbrella of course, but what I like for my inexpensive coverage is that among other thing they offer free tow in case you break down up to 35 miles to a place of your choice and it's radio dispatched. I had problem couple of years ago and the tow truck showed up around one hr. after I called the toll free number! Now that's service.

Give it a try on line for a free quote, see what you get.

Good luck

Thanks! This is the kind of info on them I am looking for. Have you ever had to file a claim with them? My biggest fear is that it would be a bigger hassle than other companies.

Thanks for the input on other companies but we've had a million and one threads for that so I know all the differentiations from people and places. Don't mean to sound like a dick but just trying to find more about this one in particular

i have progressive, and i'm 33 w/ no tickets but my bike is older than dirt so mine is cheap as fuck.

GTFO you are 33? Woulda never guessed that

Thanks! This is the kind of info on them I am looking for. Have you ever had to file a claim with them? My biggest fear is that it would be a bigger hassle than other companies.

Thanks for the input on other companies but we've had a million and one threads for that so I know all the differentiations from people and places. Don't mean to sound like a dick but just trying to find more about this one in particular

GTFO you are 33? Woulda never guessed that

how old did you think i was?

I'm not dissatisfied with Allstate and won't be shopping, just always looking for ways to cut cost to save money for other things and my buddy brought up this Rider Insurance and wanted opinions on it

in parma it doesn't matter bro.

don't even get me started on Parma girls, have had one too many in my life over the last 10 years

The actual name of your current insurance company got cut off. Who are you with?

Allstate