Moved to Beavercreek from Italy

usafstud

Hi,

Joined the forum late last month when I found out I'll be moving to Wright Patterson from Aviano, Italy. I'm here now and my stuff will be here Oct/Nov. I'll be driving down to Indy MotoGP. Hope you meet people here to find out the right twisties and tracks to ride.

What tracks are recommended?

Where can I find a track to ride the pocket bike?

Recommended twisties?

2005 ZX6r w/Ohlins shock and cartridage forks

2001 F4i Streetfighter w/Penske shock and Race tech valved forks

1972 Yamaha LS2 (I got for my wife)

1971 Vepsa 50 w/75cc cylinder and race cut crank (christmas gift from wife)

50 cc pocket bike (Valentines gift from wife)

1972 Fiat 500L car (2 piston, 500cc)

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Edited by usafstud

check out sportbiketracktime.com and also nesba.com

grattan, nelson ledges, beaverrun, gingerman, many tracks within a few hours, also mid ohio (separate website: midohio.com or something like that) which is two hours from creek, great track when its dry...

and hopefully bluegrass in northern ky...

i know there are a few organizations to race that 50, but i can't think of any right now.

www.ohioysr.org for mini's.

"Local" tracks above, but I would add Putnam Park to that list. Great track, and about 2.5 hours from you (just west of Indy). Indy Ducati is doing a track day at Putnam just after the MotoGP over there. Open to all makes, of course. www.indyducati.com

Welcome!

sei qui per sempre o solo di passaggio?

Ciao

Fabio

My Italian is pretty bad. You can talk to my Italian wife. She speaks Italian since she is Italian, and I speak English because I'm Chinese.:D

Anyways, I'm here on orders.

Welcome!! I've been to Aviano Air Base on my way to and back from Kuwait back in 2001! Very cool place!

A far as that pocketbike. The pB crowd isn't big here and not many have them. I run the Ohio YSR League and you are more then welcome to race it there... If u can find 3 more pocketbikes to race with ya.

Pick up a NSR or NSF and try your hand at that!! LOT more room and the bike acts like a "big" bike and is good training! Contact me for more info and a free race with us!!

Good luck with your move! I remember them AF movers moving my junk from NC to Ohio.. Haha