New R6 rider

DJMisha

Thanks guys! Yeah I've been riding in Metroparks a lot, as well as entire CLE area and by now I know every single tree in Metro from Brecksville to the Rocky River.

I had a Kawi a long time ago but now ride my buddy's track R6 bike. He's gotta Duc 999R with 70K into it so he doesn't mind if I abuse this toy.

Anyone going to MotoGP this year? I went last year and had a blast with bunch of friends.

Anyway, after I crashed my zx7r few years back, it sure feels great to ride again! Looking forward to enjoying what's left of summer.

Lastly, are there any bike gatherings on Wednesdays?

Cheers!

Edited by DJMisha

What he didn'tsay is that his loaner R6 came from the best guy in the world who also had Rubino (35Motorsports) install the full GP Suspension kit in the forks and a Penske 8987 shock on the back. It also has a full Graves exhaust and is too much for a DJ to gt back to riding on.

:)

What he didn'tsay is that his loaner R6 came from the best guy in the world who also had Rubino (35Motorsports) install the full GP Suspension kit in the forks and a Penske 8987 shock on the back. It also has a full Graves exhaust and is too much for a DJ to gt back to riding on.

:)

There is my man Chris :) I should post pix of your bike here at some point.