FS: 1990 Integra 3dr 5spd

Benyen Soljax

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1902706893.html

Bought a truck, don't need this. I wasn't going to list this on here because I figure people that can afford bikes can afford nicer cars, but you never know.

**copied from craigslist**

1990 Integra GS 5 spd with 224000 miles. The car has been my daily driver for 6 years and I purchased from the original owner who was a family friend. I bought the car with 186000 miles on it. The car is bone stock aside from an aftermarket stereo. The install was clean and just to get regular radio, not to make it a competition car or anything. Aside from that, all repairs have been with OEM parts.

- New clutch at 202000 miles, done by Acura of Columbus

- New alternator a few weeks ago

- New Radiator installed about 10000 miles ago

- Tires are reasonable and Battery is new with alternator

- The car still gets about 33 mpg on the highway, about 28 in the city

- I never raced this car or did anything stupid, neither had the previous owner

- Car has cruise, auto windows, and a moonroof which all work well

Well that's about it. Send me a note to come see it. This is probably one of the cleanest 1990's you will find that hasn't been modded to hell, though it has normal wear and tear. I am only selling this because I needed a truck for all my toys and I don't need 2 cars.

You can also reach me at 614/ 309 5810. Make an offer.

3o03pb3l35Y45T35Q6a8g5e46943699e91d66.jpg

3n03m73l95Y15O35X0a8g99d08b37acee18c7.jpg

I am very interested in your sale. Please remove your advert from the web, as I will be issuing you a check for $3200 for the sale. This price will cover shipping and I am sending my mover to pick it up tonight. Please leave the keys in it. Send me the details of your address and telephone number and social security number, and a major credit card number including the three digits on the back, also I like for you to send me $500 cash before you cash the check as an act of good faith, so I know you will hold up your end. I will return the cash when the transaction is complete.

Thank you, sincerely, the lawyer of Sir William Lawrences' Widows dog groomers secretary!

At the ride from iron pony past the mobile Vietnam wall to Quaker steak. I thought you said when you got home from being over seas your car wouldn't start due to you forgetting to push in the clutch. Might have been someone else. My bad.

• 3 weeks later...
bump for lower price

$1400 obo

send me pics, i might have a guy in c-bus that would either buy it, or get it sold for you. he's a detailer by trade so he could low ball the shit out of you, or he'd charge you for a detail and then ask for a commission on the saleor something. he has sold a ton of honda's mostly older preludes.

he is in clintonville btw.

• 3 months later...
send me pics, i might have a guy in c-bus that would either buy it, or get it sold for you. he's a detailer by trade so he could low ball the shit out of you, or he'd charge you for a detail and then ask for a commission on the saleor something. he has sold a ton of honda's mostly older preludes.

he is in clintonville btw.

yah my buddy got 400 more bucks out of his Ford Contour b/c i did a single stage polish and wax, and cleaned up the inside. 100 bucks spent, but he got 500 more than what he was asking before i cleaned it. so a total of 400 profit! a single stage polish should only take 3-4 hours tops. and i did a light headlight restoration on it.

had it for sale for 3 months out by his road (very busy road). lots of people stopped and looked, but it looked too much like a beater car. it sold 8 days after i cleaned it up.

8733_148117868359_514138359_2530399_6301946_n.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN