HOLY FRIGGN CRAP.... its finally done

Reimbrandt

The chobber is ready to go.... will go over to Cbus to get it on saturday. my buddy that did the work on dressn it up and giving it a attitude wants to show it off a the quaker steak n lube at polaris on saturday. then I'll load it up and haul her home. cant wait to ride it around and show it off here..... so if you would like to see it in person stop by and maybe I can meet some more of you guys. I was lucky enough to meet up with :bow: 12o'clocker a while back. Hope to see ya there.............

yep... thats the tank. brian..... the frame and all is a honda cb650 nighthawk. raked the front and dropped the seat around 3 or so inches with a ridged set up. I havent seen it fully together in person yet and am dying too. cant frikkn wait to go cruising.........

• 1 month later...

^yeah ya should have..... LOL good to meet ya yesterday. I feel bad for bailing out before the trophies, but they were still judging and I wanted to get back to the shop before dark. I hate riding after dark. Ive had the pleasure off meeting several from the site in the past couple days. getn a list togther of all the improvements and fixes for this winter. all in all though its a blast to ride. smooth and fairly comfortable for a hard tail.