mid-ohio sept 6

Hutch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. track day #2 for me. Can't f-ing wait. Hoping for no rain too...probably be totally booked with the whole labor day thing on the 6th.

Thats what I thought and paid as soon as I could. does anyone know if you have to mail or fax the waiver form or can you just take it the day of?

Good deal! Anybody running intermedate class that maybe sometime during the day i could follow some. I did a track day in june but ran novice. They bumped me up to the intermedate class so i thought it would fun to maybe follow some guys i know around there and maybe learn from the pros. lol

just get with one of the instructors after the first session and ask him to show you around.

you might be able to get some more personal instruction with intermediate.

O yea i will be working with the instructors, one iam related to and good friends with another. I just was seeing who was all running the same class. I followed some guys around last time and it just helps to see if there anything you can pick up as far as lines and different stuff. Ill be useing my first 3 or 4 sessions to just try and get back in a flow of things.

Good deal! Anybody running intermedate class that maybe sometime during the day i could follow some. I did a track day in june but ran novice. They bumped me up to the intermedate class so i thought it would fun to maybe follow some guys i know around there and maybe learn from the pros. lol

LEDs are for experienced intermediate riders. If you only have one day, the LED is probably not for you. It is run with Intermediates and Advanced riders together...

LEDs are for experienced intermediate riders. If you only have one day, the LED is probably not for you. It is run with Intermediates and Advanced riders together...

They are running all 3 groups sat. advanced, intermediate,and novice My friend signed up and its his first trackday. So he signed up for the novice group of course.

not being a dick:

Saturday, August 21 (Max-Time Twilight)

Max-Time Twilight Events: Open to experienced INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED riders. Intermediate riders will take the track for one 15 minute warm up session and then the advanced riders will do the same. Following the warm up sessions, all riders will be on track at the same time for the remainder of the event. Instructors will still be available to assist you at any time and the checkered flag will fly every 1/2 hour to insure that you come into the pits, take a break and get a drink before heading back out for more fun. To enroll in one of these events you should have ridden in intermediate or advanced levels at least 3 times in the past 12 months. This is to make sure you are comfortable riding with intermediate and advanced riders at the same time. These events have a riding start time of 5:00pm and an end time of DUSK. Remember, that means the ending time will vary depending on what month of the year these events are held.

not being a dick:

Saturday, August 21 (Max-Time Twilight)

Max-Time Twilight Events: Open to experienced INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED riders. Intermediate riders will take the track for one 15 minute warm up session and then the advanced riders will do the same. Following the warm up sessions, all riders will be on track at the same time for the remainder of the event. Instructors will still be available to assist you at any time and the checkered flag will fly every 1/2 hour to insure that you come into the pits, take a break and get a drink before heading back out for more fun. To enroll in one of these events you should have ridden in intermediate or advanced levels at least 3 times in the past 12 months. This is to make sure you are comfortable riding with intermediate and advanced riders at the same time. These events have a riding start time of 5:00pm and an end time of DUSK. Remember, that means the ending time will vary depending on what month of the year these events are held.

No dude your not being a dick at all! I was kinda confused at first to.

But (and i think iam going to call) i am pretty sure this one is a little different cause i am pretty sure they asked my buddy if this was his first time and all. Also sats. event starts at 3 where most max time starts at 5 But that may not mean anthing.