Sprint cell phone hook up to computer internet?

ironbuttwannabe

According to Sprint? NO.

Have i done it? Yup! Wifi tether on my Hero (android phone) when I need it now, and I had done so on the Instinct before that. Check out www.sprintusers.com and see if your phone can do it. I think they have changed things to make it more difficult in most phones.

Well whatever it is called. I have this broadband USB modem that I use. I want to eliminate the broadband modem and use a cell phone if it is possible. Seems not too complicated, but not sure if it is available

A rooted "hacked" Android phone can, and uses the phone as a wireless access point! Otherwise, there's an app for that!

I don't think I've ever had a test come back that low. EVER! Signal weak?

Oh yeah. The connection manager says 0%. I can roam on Verizon with a great signal where I'm at, but we only get 300MB of roaming data a month. I'm camping in the middle of nowhere right now.

Oh yeah. The connection manager says 0%. I can roam on Verizon with a great signal where I'm at, but we only get 300MB of roaming data a month. I'm camping in the middle of nowhere right now.

I shut down all the Verizon and At&t guys a few weeks ago, down in Hocking, nobody could get enough signal to get a call out, except me, with Sprint. It's been a rare occasion when I've had no service and others have. I just thought it was humorous, with all the bashing people have given me over being with Sprint.