50cc 2 stroke turbo @ 150MPH!!!!

vw151

I loved my little 50cc Ducati pit bike. Put a 19mm carb on it, a different set of weights, a Malossi 70cc kit and ignition, and could out accelerate just about any car out of a light and top off at 67mph. Chicks dig small bikes.:p

what's the point of a motorcycle with dismal acceleration?

and I'm wondering how much money they have into that engine. It's not unimpressive, but I'm thinking a lightly massaged 600cc 4-stroke could do the same for a lot cheaper...

and I'm wondering how much money they have into that engine. It's not unimpressive, but I'm thinking a lightly massaged 600cc 4-stroke could do the same for a lot cheaper...

land speed records are based on things like # of cylinders and engine size.

Then they'd be competing in a different class. For the street you're right, but 150 on the street doesn't get you a land speed record.

Although what you are saying is true you are totally missing the point.

Then they'd be competing in a different class. For the street you're right, but 150 on the street doesn't get you a land speed record.

Could you imagine trying to get that thing up to 150 on the street. Over the course of 5 miles!!!!!

"Chicks dig small bikes": Its the opposite of the Hummer theory. Guys with lil' junk drive Hummers in order to compensate. Guys on little bikes have nothing to prove. FLAME WAR ON!

DPP_1764.jpg

It seems you are complimenting my junk. That is kinda gay dude.