FS: Vortex, Shoei, T2 Warmers, Leo Vince, Alth, Carbon Lorraine - 06+ R6 and others

APCh8r

Alright I figured I would combine all my for sale items and make it easier, I can get pictures of each item if needed. Most of this stuff is new in the box as I have had them sitting around as spares. Please PM with any questions about pictures or shipping quotes (not included below).

Item List:

1) *NEW* Leo Vince Factory Slip ons for 06-10 R6

- - Retail: $699, asking price is $360

- Titanium can w/ carbon end cap

2) Alth Full Floating Rotors - Black Inners

- Retail: $710, asking price is $330

If you have any questions please address it via PM. Thanks in advance for taking a look at my items.

Edited by APCh8r

Bump, items are still available. I will consider reasonable offers via PM. I will also have the items with me at Beaver Run this weekend for the track day and Fasttrax races if anyone that is interested will be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hump day bump, someone pick this stuff up before I have to put it on Ebay. I am going to go ahead and sell the carbon fiber full system I was hoping to hold onto for a spare so that is available.

New prices are as followed:

Full System: $930 shipped

Slip-ons: $430 shipped

Rotors: $430 shipped

Helmet: $260 shipped

Feel free to pm me with any questions in regards to pricing, shipping, pictures, etc. Also check out my tire thread if you need any tires. Thanks