Cheap beer?

speedytriple

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBR, High Life, Honey Brown (a twelve pack is like $10.00).

When I've got money I turn into a beer snob...

Sam Adams Seasonal, Framboise Lambic, Leineinkugels, Hobgoblin, Obscure German or English beers, Smithwick's. And more...

I've never had cheap beer. What's it like?

It makes you feel all blue collar and bad ass. You start singing old country songs about union bosses and the war and cars and stuff.

Until somebody who really is blue collar comes by and smacks you with wrench.

When I'm broke is when I usually drink beer, if I have money I'm drinking rum and coke or whiskey. I never did develop the kind of taste for beer that leads people to love it. That being said, bud lite, mgd, boddington's pub ale, newcastle, and strongbow are my brews of choice when going for the liquid bread (even though strongbow is hard cider not beer).

You all are a bunch of :snarky: Yeah cheap beer is not $10 a sixpack. LOL I am blue collar and will smack you if you think a chocolate ale, or guinness is cheap. Go have 4 kids and then rethink cheap buddy!LOL. I am a poor broke factory worker not a beer snob like the rest of you guys.

You all are a bunch of :snarky: Yeah cheap beer is not $10 a sixpack. LOL I am blue collar and will smack you if you think a chocolate ale, or guinness is cheap. Go have 4 kids and then rethink cheap buddy!LOL. I am a poor broke factory worker not a beer snob like the rest of you guys.

wrap that shit up B

wrapitup.gif

:D

good ole Natty or Stones for the party scene... any great lakes or magic hat is always good when I'm feeling a little rich, or pretty much any IPA...or when I'm feeling really classy I'll go down to Bodega and get me an $8 Pint of Stone Vertical Epic mmmm tasty beers. Is it the weekend yet?