A game called TAG v NEO edition bitches

El capitan

Hellz no typing 'giant ass rocking chair ohio' on google is hard

I would strongly advise against typing "giant ass" anything into google.

in a total "i'm a retard" moment, I did a google search for "cleveland gay games" when that was news (I was curious about how they actually verify competitors are gay:rolleyes:)

that got me some interesting search results at work...

Being that Asgtabula is the largest county in the state, I don't see a problem with the way things have gone so far. Admittedly, I could have gone down to around Williamsfield, or on down into Trumbull. Maybe I should have, but as I was the one who tagged the last one, it was my call.

All anyone has to do is tag the Rocker...and you can choose the next one...anywhere in the designated corner of the state. For the record, though, I read through the original game, and didn't see near as many people bitching about all the targets that were down in Cincy and Columbus, or on the western border. People just went out, got the tag, and chose a new one.

Since it seems no one likes the one I chose, If it hasn't been tagged by tomorrow morning, I will choose a new one.

Being that Asgtabula is the largest county in the state, I don't see a problem with the way things have gone so far. Admittedly, I could have gone down to around Williamsfield, or on down into Trumbull. Maybe I should have, but as I was the one who tagged the last one, it was my call.

All anyone has to do is tag the Rocker...and you can choose the next one...anywhere in the designated corner of the state. For the record, though, I read through the original game, and didn't see near as many people bitching about all the targets that were down in Cincy and Columbus, or on the western border. People just went out, got the tag, and chose a new one.

Since it seems no one likes the one I chose, If it hasn't been tagged by tomorrow morning, I will choose a new one.

its one of the largest counties, but from what i can tell the new tag is 10 miles from the old tag. not really far IMHO.

I've had to get home for family stuff but I should be able to go that way probably by tomorrow or Friday.

You can actually see the pic of it on google maps....