A game called TAG v NEO edition bitches

El capitan

Works for me...But please give CLUES. Makes it alot easier to find. Like the other guy said, some random covered bridge of 30 or so in the state is kind of hard to find. Especially when you're not from the area

Here is the clue...

It's the biggest one around... and the newest I believe.

lol...bad thing is, I have all kinds of pics of it, but none with my bike in them :-D

I would say as long as the landmark is in the pic and you are *there* as opposed to say...across town, but can see it in the background.

Edited by SthrnSqrl
added

Smolen gulf, the bridge that replaced one of the best stretches of road in bula...

c012578d.jpg

Not far from the last tag, and looks much better at night... Although for some stupid reason the park closes at dusk, so if you go to see the lights you'll get kicked out by the cops.

0e31bc54.jpg

Edited by magley64

Smolen gulf, the bridge that replaced one of the best stretches of road in bula...

c012578d.jpg

Not far from the last tag, and looks much better at night... Although for some stupid reason the park closes at dusk, so if you go to see the lights you'll get kicked out by the cops.

0e31bc54.jpg

Shit, I was just there when I was at the Bridge but didn't take a picture!!!

Ok guys lets get it out of bula county and someplace the rest of us might know? What happened to the clues? I don't get that far east much. the most I know east is nelson ledges/ west farmington area. State gun range is out that way and a&a range is also out there. I am gonna have to get one of these and post atag from the far south east end of the map! LOL

Thats the problem with you NEO guys...you wanna go to the end of your driveway and turn around...If you want to play these games you gotta do a little riding. ;)

Yeah... get out and ride... it's not that far out to Ashtabula... and besides... you should see some of the cool shit I found out there. Where else are you going to find a giant Amish buggy, a giant rocking chair and a 50 foot Virgin Mary?

40688_427411792961_502952961_4715986_8008557_n.jpg

40688_427411777961_502952961_4715983_3933055_n.jpg

40238_427412077961_502952961_4715992_6974459_n.jpg

Well, at least Mark knows where this one is...lol. I did manage to pick one on the edge of a fast track to get you out of Bula...I'm not afraid to riide somewhere else...bring it !

Clue?... In a small town named for an old Jewish guy from Texas???...lol

4879914252_02509acdc8_b.jpg