A game called TAG v NEO edition bitches

El capitan

So the second one is what your saying.

so far no word from the girl and shes the only reason I'd end up going out. I've been drinking and golfing all day so I'm beat. I can text you in the morning to let you know whats up

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You guys aren't allowed to start this until I get my bike back together.

get it back together. Mine will be done this week and I'll be needing places to go next week after work so someone go get this already. I was just gonna get it with the CBR but needless to say thats gone

I think thats the wrong one.

Craig

well shit and here I thought the first one of the 3 results was the one I was talking about. The one in the picture is on 18 and I know where that is and you are correct it is NOT the same one

Next up

2012-02-28%252013.16.49.jpg

From the same location

2012-02-28%252013.14.40.jpg

On an Ohio scenic byway.

Craig

edit: Up on further review I think these 2 pictures maybe a couple hundred yards apart. Still in the same neighborhood. Hopefully that does not cause confusion.

Edited by CBBaron

• 2 weeks later...
You suck CBBaron!! I spent 30 mins today trying to find this mystery spot and did not come as close as you does it count if it the same stack but not as close? I dove down harvard and over by W.7th and could not find a rod that would lead me over to the stacks?

i say it counts to keep the game moving! plus i need somewhere to ride tonight and I don't wanna go there