A game called TAG v NEO edition bitches

El capitan

you gonna ride around the area at all? Due to a rough night last night I'm "working from home" and can probably get out for an hour or so

I'm a beginning rider w/ a slow bike and no skills, but I'm game if you go slow :)

I've never done a group ride, LOL.

I think I'm 41 minutes north of the Homestead that is my target... Straight north on 271. Where's a good spot to meet?

Edit: Want to just meet at the Tag point?

Edited by Josh1234

I'm a beginning rider w/ a slow bike and no skills, but I'm game if you go slow :)

I think I'm 41 minutes north of the Homestead that is my target... Straight north on 271. Where's a good spot to meet?

No worries, I'm sore and hungover so I'm not tryin to be crazy...just cruise a bit since its so nice out

I so want to play hooky today. Thats about 25mile straight (or not so straight :D ) down the valley from work for me.

I just can't really justify it. :(

Craig

TAG

2011-08-19%25252007.45.38.jpg

USS Cod, North Marginal Rd., Cleveland

2011-08-19%25252007.46.04.jpg

I couldn't pass this up again. The ADVrider NEO tag was in this location about a week ago and the ADVrider North American Wildcard Tag was a submarine a couple days ago. I miss both of those, so felt I had to get this tag :D

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

Wow! Quickest tag EVAR! I didn't know that the tag was a re-use :( So many good tag location near the Codd, too... Rock Hall, Goodtime III, William G. Mather, etc :)

Nice quick work, Agent!

Nope not a re-use, used in a different tag game. It all good even if a reuse :D

If you want to see a usually fast paced tag game check out the Farnsey (Ohio) tag game at advrider. I've seen them get 3 tags in the same day on multiple different occasions. On a nice day if you don't post from a smart phone you will likely be bruced (that thread originated the term) by someone else. :D

Urban riding can be fun. Especially at off hours. Interesting noone was on Marginal Rd. at that time in the morning but cross RT2 into downtown and it is bumper to bumper.

I then came down Independence Rd. through the steel yards and got to see some heavy equipment at play. Coming the other way was a front loader that could have easily swallowed a car, with bigger vehicles in the yards. :eek:

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

Wow! Quickest tag EVAR! I didn't know that the tag was a re-use :( So many good tag location near the Codd, too... Rock Hall, Goodtime III, William G. Mather, etc :)

don't forget the whale wall mural! If you go back in the thread you will see me cheating. I tagged it with one bike then went back and got the tag with my 2nd bike :lol:

Urban riding can be fun. Especially at off hours. Interesting noone was on Marginal Rd. at that time in the morning but cross RT2 into downtown and it is bumper to bumper.

yea that section of Marginal nobody is ever on unless its a Browns game, July 4th Fireworks or the Air Show Labor Day Weekend. My dad's boat is at the one yacht club on N Marginal and has been since I was 3 so I basically grew up right there

• 4 weeks later...

Great classic theatre. I think they still play Rocky horror every other saturday at midnight... and I saw Donnie Darko there at midnight a year or two ago, too :)

I should be able to make it over there before too long unless someone beats me to it :)

Good Choice, Lord Kanon!

I dated a girl who had a friend who was the manager (has since quit) but she gave us a behind-the-scenes backstage tour... We got to see the screens from the 30's, 50's, & 70's before they put up the current ones, + the ones ruined in a fire in the 30's, and all the projection rooms and everything. Was fun :)

• 3 weeks later...