A game called TAG v NEO edition bitches

El capitan

i like the idea of the game tag that already has a thread going on now. Only problem is I lose interest when I find I have to ride to the middle of nowhere south of cincy.

Would there be enough interest to play the game with tags limited to NEO?

If there is I'll post up a tag to get the ball rolling.

neo.jpg

Edited by El capitan

i think that keeping it in NEO would eliminate the need for a wild card tag. when its 400 miles away i can get down with finding a similar tag to the one thats posted. but when we aren't covering a ton of miles i think that exact location tags should prove easier.

as always.

imma grip and sip in my tub. i'll check back later.

damn you again, I need a hot tub. I got freight trained by a 6'4" 260 dude while playing softball today. Took a knee directly to the nuts and STILL in pain

damn you again, I need a hot tub. I got freight trained by a 6'4" 260 dude while playing softball today. Took a knee directly to the nuts and STILL in pain

are you saying you want to tea bag my hot tub? thanks, i'll pass. :nono:

Damn...I almost just posted "How do I play? Sign me up"...then I read the next 3 or 4 posts...uhhh...uhm...The *tag* game...how does one play the *Tag game*?

the first person (me) will take a pic in front of a landmark and then someone takes a pic of their bike in the same place. who ever gets the new photo of the TAG first gets to post the next TAG.

Ok, I'm in for that then...Sounds like a blast, and gives me a reason to ride more :-D

BTW, Magley, I replied on the other site. If you want, I can run the bike out your way, and you can take it for a test run.

Edited by SthrnSqrl
hit send too soon.

I love the idea of this game and ride a lot and would love a reason to ride more, but I have no idea were some random picture of a church or covered bridge is or how to get there. Makes the game a little slow paced.

So since you guys are suggesting changing the game i'll throw my .02$ in.

Back in my offroad days we played a tag like game with GPS locations instead. We had one of those .99$ notbooks in a plastic bag that we would stash at the gps location. We then had two forum sections for it. One was only for the location and that was all that was allowed to be posted example: "it's at GPS location N 8*.****** W ******* behind the dumpster" and a second forum to discuss what was in the notebook. Everybody would add something to the notebook, but what was actually written in it not allowed to be told Example "OMG, thats the funniest thing on page 12, kinda gross but funny" that way the only way to know was to get the book.

It did come up missing a few times, but nobody really had a problem with replacing it. For a while we even ended with two when the first was considered lost becuase a lazy poster took a week to let people know he had it.

Just a thought.