A game called TAG v NEO edition bitches

El capitan

TAG found it today. Good thing I was on the DR those roads down there are nasty. I almost got air off a few large bumps and railroad tracks. LOL

The key hint was the "scenic byway". :D

It the reason I found the place originally. Canal street has labels as a scenic byway and they continue past my office on East 49th. I decided to see what was "scenic" further north.

It may not be beautiful but the steelyards are a scene you dont see very often.

Craig

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, it's been two years, bitches.  I got tired of waiting for you guys, so I'm gonna have to get another bike and start this thread back up m'self!

As noted.  

I only had a second to snap this before a fireman naturally came along behind me, so I didn't have time to take a better picture, or mess with the lighting, framing, etc.  It'll have to do, for the first one after two years.  Let's start this thing up again.  Remember, the destination is just the excuse to ride :)

edit: It helps if I upload the pic. See next thread.

Edited by Josh1234

Okay, it's been two years, bitches.  I got tired of waiting for you guys, so I'm gonna have to get another bike and start this thread back up m'self!

So why didn't you get the previous tag? Its a short ride for you.

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

Probably because I didn't have a bike then, but I'll check the dates if you want :)  I figure after two years, it's a wildcard and anyone can pick up the next tag.

SpeedyTriple got the last tag, but the links to the new tag aren't working anymore.  Sort of a break in continuum.

Missed that Speedy had the tag because i didn't see the pictures. Does make it difficult to get the tag :)

Just giving you a hard time Josh, enjoy the new bike.

Craig

Missed that Speedy had the tag because i didn't see the pictures. Does make it difficult to get the tag :)

Just giving you a hard time Josh, enjoy the new bike.

Craig

Thanks Craig :D  I'm loving it!  Although I do miss the YZF600 when I'm on the highway.  Maybe what I like most about this one is that it's in great shape, looks new, and has low mileage.  It's like dating a nice, innocent, clean woman who hasn't yet been molested.

• 5 years later...
On 7/1/2020 at 9:28 PM, El capitan said:

Now that I've got a old man's bike and can log some miles anyone want to bring this back to life?

#backfromthedead

woah look at you back. I loved doing this back in the day