Christian Sport Bike Assoc August 21st Ride

JCMathis

I was wondering about that too. I bet he will come up with an excuse again... You know... He can't ride with us... Oh because he has to wash his hair that day! Hahahaha

I think Ben just called you out Ebon.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about that too. I bet he will come up with an excuse again... You know... He can't ride with us... Oh because he has to wash his hair that day! Hahahaha

LOL!!!! Didnt realize you missed me so much on the last ride....i'm touched. LOL!!! Actually just got word that there is a boy scout event on the 25th so i'm out yet again. :-(

ummmm, i know this is a little far in advance, but will we be riding in Oct? :eek:

LOL!!!! Didnt realize you missed me so much on the last ride....i'm touched. LOL!!! Actually just got word that there is a boy scout event on the 25th so i'm out yet again. :-(

ummmm, i know this is a little far in advance, but will we be riding in Oct? :eek:

Doing stuff with/for the kids is an acceptable reason to miss the ride, I have to give you that much.

• 11 months later...