How in the hell???

Casper

I was watching CNN and they had a segment on the crash. The reporter noted that there was retardant all over the road, but the bus doesn't look like a short bus though.:dunno:

First it pushed a passenger car up against the back of a semi tractor, then as the car folded up into a ramp, the bus threw itself over the top of the semi ... WOW, ouch!

If you look closely there appears to be a small car that got folded like an accordion at the back end of the truck. I'm guessing it helped lift the skool bus up and onto the top of the semi.

EDIT: DAMN YOU BMMW! :D

I was watching CNN and they had a segment on the crash. The reporter noted that there was retardant all over the road, but the bus doesn't look like a short bus though.:dunno:

That's funny shit right there.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the 2 fatalities are in the SUV turned matchbox car. :eek:

First it pushed a passenger car up against the back of a semi tractor, then as the car folded up into a ramp, the bus threw itself over the top of the semi ... WOW, ouch!

Holy shit. I missed the car/SUV.

That's funny shit right there.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the 2 fatalities are in the SUV turned matchbox car. :eek:

One in the SUV and one student in the bus. Probably the first bus, in the back.

Now they're saying it was a pickup truck:

Missouri state troopers say the two people killed in a chain-reaction freeway accident involving a tractor trailer cab, two school buses and a pickup truck were a girl on one of the buses and the driver of the pickup.

If you look closely you will see that the bus not only used the truck as a ramp, it flipped it over in doing so. Look at the door of the truck and note where the door handle and window frame are. The truck is upside down in there, that is the rear wheel of the truck on the right of the picture. They hit hard!