'94 cbr f2 - $1,600

flyboy1011

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1879528318.html

^see CL ad...I think everything is in there...I was planning on getting it inspected and fightering it out but don't really have the time for that and my bank acct. is quickly dwindling, so I'm starting to get desperate. Obviously price is flexible. Ask away with any questions. I already know it lbts :D

ugh, where were you when the neighbor kid was looking for a bike? he bought an EX250.
Yea, prolly shoulda posted it huh? Its an 04 "I think, I'll have to go look" with like maybe 1800 miles got red plastic and yellow plastic so they can pick their color need to sell it to get this CBR the woman wants a bigger bike.
bumpity...19k miles on a '94!

Find me a buyer for the Buell ;). What you doing Sunday? You be around for me to come look at it?

I told a buddy of mine about this/linked him your CL ad, & he seems to be interested. His name's Steve in case he gets a hold of you. He's a real handy guy, so this would be right up his alley for a first bike

I told a buddy of mine about this/linked him your CL ad, & he seems to be interested. His name's Steve in case he gets a hold of you. He's a real handy guy, so this would be right up his alley for a first bike

I hope hes not the guy that called me last night asking if id take $800....lol