Man dies after being stabbed "head to toe"

ReconRat

This is just messed up. I mean it's like only 100 yards away from an Urgent Care facility, which was... well... probably closed at night. This was the corner of Tamarack Blvd and St Rt 161. Just goes to show how far down hill that area has gone.

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- ...Medics said the man had been stabbed "from head to toe."...

Edited by ReconRat

North Side man charged in fatal stabbing

That didn't take long....

Saturday, July 31, 2010 09:57 AM

By Mary Beth Lane

The Columbus Dispatch

Columbus police charged a North Side man with murder this morning after a fatal stabbing late Friday night that occurred during a fight...

Edited by ReconRat

This is just messed up. I mean it's like only 100 yards away from an Urgent Care facility, which was... well... probably closed at night. This was the corner of Tamarack Blvd and St Rt 161. Just goes to show how far down hill that area has gone.

urgent cares suck and that one has been closed for over a year

urgent cares suck and that one has been closed for over a year

Alrighty then... good thing he didn't drag himself over there. I agree, you'd be better off with a roll of duct tape, than looking for much at most urgent care centers. But they are sorta quicker, if you already know what you need. Plus I think my insurance doesn't argue about seeking care at an urgent care, like they tend to do when going to a real emergency room.

This country MUST do something about all of this knife violence. Statistics show that 99% of all American households have knives. Personally, I'm taking a stand against cutlery. My house uses serrated sporks and does not permit the carry of knives, concealed or open.

I smirked' date=' but didn't LoL'd. I give it a 7/10. :)[/quote']

7/10 isn't bad for me. I'm only about 4/10 funny. Drinks will up it to 8/10 or so. Back in the day, a good smoke took me to 11/10 (from my perspective ).