• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quick round up whats everybody running? just for shits

Myself(jason)- Intermediate

the wife(theresa)- Intermediate

dubguy(andy)- Intermediate

JR- (Junior)- Novice/ first track day eva!!!!!!

Phil- Interemediate

We will all be in the Same garage look for a

Black/Red R6

Black/Gold 600rr

Orange Gsxr

Red zx10r

Red/black 954

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

I'll be in novice on the 10th, and may try to bump up to intermediate on the 11th if all is going well (i ran intermediate on my last track day last year, but this is my first day on the track this season, gotta work the rust out).

I'm on a red CBR600RR ('07)

just a quick round up whats everybody running? just for shits

Myself(jason)- Intermediate

the wife(theresa)- Intermediate

dubguy(andy)- Intermediate

JR- (Junior)- Novice/ first track day eva!!!!!!

Phil- Interemediate

SCJ1000rr - Advanced

Natedogg (me) - Advanced

Tomcat - Novice (first track day)

We will all be in the Same garage look for a

Black/Red R6

Black/Gold 600rr

Orange Gsxr

Red zx10r

Red/black 954

so this is a stupid question probably, but i've never been to a weekday event. what are the hours? is it 8am to 5pm or something like that? or is it like a weekend event, 2pm to 8pm?

have you guys ever left your trailer parked there and go to a hotel or drive back to columbus for the night? I'm planning on driving to columbus, stay the night at my sister's and drive back in the morning. I'd rather leave the trailer there if they are ok with it since I'm abusing my poor car enough as it is.

haha thanks anyway.

In case anyone else is in the same boat, I called them, and the lady on the phone said it shouldn't be a problem, but to ask the gate people. i also asked a couple STT coaches who coached there last year, and they didn't think it would be a problem either. We'll see... it's not the end of the world to just pull the trailer to columbus for the night.

also, it looks like i'll be trying out the "new" suit tomorrow. hurray.

usually i can ninja my way into one, but sometimes... sometimes you have to inadvertently jam your virgin yellow ass right into the path of flying red rockets and hope for the best.

usually i can ninja my way into one, but sometimes... sometimes you have to inadvertently jam your virgin yellow ass right into the path of flying red rockets and hope for the best.

wait, do you think it's safe?

archerseasonfinale.jpg

I'll be there Tuesday in Intermediate with a gray/white Monster Energy GSXR 600 going slowly because I've never rode the bike before and I haven't been to Mid-O in over a year. Stop over to wherever I'm pitted, which I call Camp David, and say hello.

And please don't ram your red rocket up my ass.

Yeah, I'll be there tomorrow but don't count on me setting fast laptimes. Still figuring out the new Dunlop tires that I put on at VIR after the lowside. Definitely different from the Michelin and my geometery got tossed out the window. Back to see Reuben sometime to get this thing figured out.