FS Thread Junk

that dude

I'm sure he is but recently he's come off as a complete asshat. I have a love/hate relationship with him. ;)

^^^This. I think it all comes from the way he came across in that one thread, then it all just got blown WAY out of proportion.

Now, just go back to your old self TD.

Anyone else notice the boat is damn near as big as the premanufactured house behind it and probably worth quite a bit more?

Yeah but I bet the garage is the cats ass. I personally don't mind a small home if the garage is worthy. Hell I always wanted a small trailer on a lot of land, with a hugeamongous garage, with a super nice loft in it. The loft would have to be really sweet.

gonna go out on a limb and say thats not the primary living space

trying to find the post on powerstrokenation where he put up that pic

it looks more like something somebody would use for an office if they owned their own business ( i know a guy with that exact setup - but he has big trucks in the garage instead of a boat)....people who can afford that boat/truck combo, dont live in trailers lol

i know people who have half million dollar houses and drive 8000 cars....i know people who have 1/4 million dollar sonics and formulas and rent. no bs

people all manage their cash differently... my mom dated a dude who made millions of dollars a year running his own IT company, and he lived in a 4 bedroom house in marysville and drove a honda pilot...nothing special...wanted to put his 4 kids thru college and retire to the bahamas afterwards, so he sat on every dime lol

(until the 2010 camaros came out that is, he ordered one right away lol one of the first in town)