SEO rider, 1st post

carman45750

Joined while back figured it was time for an introduction. Me: easy going, but not easy. I have no patience for stupidity or prejudice..since I am a intelligent albino african american lesbian trapped in a mans body. Sarcasm, I give and receive.

Live in Marietta and I ride 04 cbr1000rr. I am not brand specific, but have had more hondas, even..dare I say, tried harley. Current likes, RC51, hayabusa, and of course 1000rr.

I took the summer off and I've ridden 8k this year so far 99% w/in 65mi of Marietta (I went to Cbus 3x I think). With that said I am not an expert on any one particular road here so dont ask which I think is best, it all depends on what you like. There are some well known roads, but if its not what you like. Just let me know what you like or want to do and I can try to point you in the right direction or lessor known road to one of the well known ones. Might be up for the occasional ride, but I only ride on my days off.

Joined while back figured it was time for an introduction. Me: easy going, but not easy. I have no patience for stupidity or prejudice..since I am a intelligent albino african american lesbian trapped in a mans body. Sarcasm, I give and receive.

How dare you be prejudiced against skanks.

SKANKS NEED LOVING' TOO.

Thanks everyone. Just got back tonight, I have been out of town for a week and havent had a chance to reply. Going to try to make it to the Hospice poker run tomorrow and maybe get a chance to meet a few of you. I should be easy to spot, I will be the one without a skank. :)