bikes to discuss

Hoblick

i Love my Warrior! Handles great and the power is awesome. Believe me, the Warrior is 100 X better then a Nightster. more power and better handling. If you like the nightster look, get a Midnight Warrior. like mine.

If your every in my area, don't hesitate to come check it out. Take it for a spin.

DSCN1685_2.jpg

i saw this baby in action and it truly is bad ass. I couldnt not believe how well it handled too

interesting lineup, reminds me of me heheh...

The Warrior is an awesome bike. Rode one with a set of Vance & Hines and drag bars and WOW! Fun, comfy, etc. I really couldnt say anything bad except the controls being forward felt funny since I had only owned sport bikes.

I never rode that Duc but I did ride a 1098 and wow!.. Hard suspension for street ridding but the thing was a ball.

I love the look of the nightster. However being 6'1 I did not fit well on it. I would have to by the Night Rod instead.

Only R6 I ever rode was an 05 and it was a nice bike.

thoughts on these bikes.. dont ask why just let me hear what you think

Yamaha Roadstar Warrior 1700

Ducati 748

Harley Nightster

06+ R6

Warrior and R6 - Gotta love em, they're Yammies. The Warrior is a sweet cruiser and is different than what everybody else is riding. I hear nothing but good things about the R6.

Duc - I wanna rub my nekkid junk on one, that thing is pure sexy. Yota, get that thing back together so I can get some alone time.

Nightster - Meh.

Yamaha Roadstar Warrior 1700- Awesome bike for a cruiser. If I ever had to get on a cruiser, this would probably be the bike. I rode one at work a few weeks back and I have to admit it was comfortable. It would definitely be a midnight/raven edition. no way I'd clean that much chrome. The only complaint I have is the ridiculously huge stock pipe.

Ducati 748- Would I buy it? No, Would I ride it? You better believe it. I don't see myself ever owning an exotic bike. I wouldn't be able to justify the price, unless I planned to race is/ride it every day (not something I'd do in Ohio)

Harley Nightster- Wouldn't even touch it. Harley's are overpriced and I don't want the stereotype that comes with the name, even though I wouldn't live up to the stereotype. I'm just not a Harley guy.

06+ R6- I own one and I love it. I bleed Blue. :worshipR6:

Yamaha Roadstar Warrior 1700- Awesome bike for a cruiser. If I ever had to get on a cruiser, this would probably be the bike. I rode one at work a few weeks back and I have to admit it was comfortable. It would definitely be a midnight/raven edition. no way I'd clean that much chrome. The only complaint I have is the ridiculously huge stock pipe.

Ducati 748- Would I buy it? No, Would I ride it? You better believe it. I don't see myself ever owning an exotic bike. I wouldn't be able to justify the price, unless I planned to race is/ride it every day (not something I'd do in Ohio)

Harley Nightster- Wouldn't even touch it. Harley's are overpriced and I don't want the stereotype that comes with the name, even though I wouldn't live up to the stereotype. I'm just not a Harley guy.

06+ R6- I own one and I love it. I bleed Blue. :worshipR6:

Love the Warrior! The Nightsters are decent, but you would be disappointed with the performance. I disagree that Harleys are overpriced though. Compare it to a 1200 CC cruiser from any other manufacturer. At sub-$10k, it's right in the mix. Used HDs are overpriced because the owners think they're far greater than the rest of us do.