repsol trike

dmagicglock

was surfing around on ebay and came across this, perfect waste of a repsol and got a good laugh so I thought I'd share.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CBR-2007-Honda-CBR-1000-RR-Limited-Edition-Repsol-Trike-/250656905783?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item3a5c50da37#ht_500wt_1182

i'm not the best when it comes to grammar and spelling, but fuckin a

Trike converstion consists of a fully bolt on, no cutting, hand crafted by Torbleau Trikes, trike convertion. Porsche tires on rims. Coustum painted Rimes and fenders in repsol colors. A wheelie bar added for looks, and orange glow lights added under frame for a orange night glow. All 2 wheel parts are included with purchase, for a mechanicly inclind person to return to purchasing status within a few hours if wanted.

Perhaps a rider was unable to ride his beloved bike any longer due to a medical condition and decided that was the next best thing. I think it is cool if that is the case.

appears to be wife's "bike" (how do i balance?)

I don't think Brian would do that to a bike like that

I like Brian's "landing gear" setup better anyway. He gets the help but it's still a true, full motorcycle. Trikes are a whole different animal and just strange to ride.

I like Brian's "landing gear" setup better anyway. He gets the help but it's still a true, full motorcycle. Trikes are a whole different animal and just strange to ride.

I think that's why Brian went with the landing gear. He had talked about the trike idea in his original thread about getting back on the bike, and he threw the trike idea out pretty fast. His landing gear looks to work pretty frickin awesome!