1998 5th gen Honda VFR

garysol1

Before anyone asks I simply have no time to ride. Thought I would but I don't. Maybe next year......maybe not.

1998 Honda VFR 800fi. Very very nice bike. Has a few road chips but no crashes or lay downs. The 5th gen is the much desired gear driven non V-Tec model. Mileage is 12,470. I installed the VFRness harness and have a 12volt switched outlet under the seat. Tires are Dunlop Q2's with well under 1,000 miles. Fresh oil change with Mobil 1 Synthetic MC oil and a OEM Honda filter. I would like to sell the bike as it is including the Sargent saddle and the tail bag with the PitBull stand and shop manual. I will also include the GPS mount but I would like to keep the GPS unit but that could be negotiated.

Price for the entire package...... Bike, seat, tail bag, stand, manual and GPS mount $4,100

Bike as stock $3,700

Note: rear cowl cover is included with bike.

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Edited by garysol1

Make time.

No..... To many other outside interests that all demand my time and given the choice the motorcycle normally sits. It would not bother me to keep but honestly I would rather just have the cash to invest in my other interests. Can't do it all :)

Give up riding for a while. :eek: Not till I'm dead! :cool:

Never said I was giving up riding :) I thought I could get my bicycle training time in as well as put some miles on the motorized one but it just isn't happening. I need to pick one and I have.