Tattoo's Post them up....Who got some...and Who wants some...

BornSinner

• 2 months later...

^ i like it!

once again, jerm brings back this thread from the dead with another tattoo

im in love with this piece, its one of those that never end, it is going to curve around and go onto my foot, and hell, maybe ill do my entire leg. definantly a different style than the other pieces i have. its kinda a unique style to a handful of artists, like a mix of native american tribal, tibetian (spelling?) tribal, dotwork, with a little bit of indian/hindi art inspiration

25414_369331274745_588559745_503479.jpg

this is after 3 short sessions, two of which, were within 3 days...i fealt it needless to say

Edited by jermattak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished this yesterday. My first one. My grandpa was a B-17 pilot in WW2 and I'm headed to pilot training when I graduate so I thought it was pretty appropriate. Let me know what you think.

Just finished this yesterday. My first one. My grandpa was a B-17 pilot in WW2 and I'm headed to pilot training when I graduate so I thought it was pretty appropriate. Let me know what you think.

Coming from a fellow pilot... I LOVE IT! You should follow up that tattoo with some sexy nose art to keep the theme going. Good luck with training. Study your ass off and pay attention to your instructors and you'll do ok.

Coming from a fellow pilot... I LOVE IT! You should follow up that tattoo with some sexy nose art to keep the theme going. Good luck with training. Study your ass off and pay attention to your instructors and you'll do ok.

and above all else, make sure you work on your Iceman Chomp.

iceman.gif

:D