Look what followed me home...

Bad324

as most of you know I said I was picking up an 05 636, well I got it today. It is bone stock with just under 1,800 miles on it, all it really needs is a rear set bracket and new tail otherwise its minty. I have no idea why 2 of the pics are so small, my phone is shitty i guess

the good side

firstday3.jpg

the not as good side

firstday.jpg

firstday2.jpg

teh new-ness

firstday4.jpg

Edited by Bad324

Congratulatons man! The 636 is a very fun machine. I rode one for 4.5 seasons and had some great memories. I can't believe there was an '05 with not even 2k miles on it!:eek: Somebody didn't like riding motorcycles too much.

more like his fiance :lol:. He bought this as a left over in fall of 06 and put on like 300 miles before weather went to shit. Met his current fiance in 07 and she didn't like the uncomfortable passenger seat so he bought a cruiser. Thought he would use it more solo but clearly that didn't happen

You gonna track on of them there 6ixxers?

Nice find though.

I gave a quick thought to that but right now my schedule conflicts with track days too much and will probably be the same way next season so more than likely one of them will get sold

more like his fiance :lol:. He bought this as a left over in fall of 06 and put on like 300 miles before weather went to shit. Met his current fiance in 07 and she didn't like the uncomfortable passenger seat so he bought a cruiser. Thought he would use it more solo but clearly that didn't happen

She must have been heavy...... :grin:

She must have been heavy...... :grin:

:lol:

suprisingly she was pretty tiny and pretty good lookin too :D She must have thanked me 5 times for getting it out of the garage

I'll have to check but I might have some left over fender eliminators that might work for your bike. It will be a about a week or so before I get back home but I'll see.

It's yours for the low low cost of.....

....shipping!!

EDIT: Forgot you were only in Broadview so you can come get the damn thing. :D

I'll have to check but I might have some left over fender eliminators that might work for your bike. It will be a about a week or so before I get back home but I'll see.

It's yours for the low low cost of.....

....shipping!!

sweet! Definitely let me know then :D

Nice ride' date=' but isn't the blue one supposed to have a "matte" finish? Why is it shiny?

Oh, I have a silver 4gig iPod Nano that I don't use. Excellent condition, with original plastic case, USB cable, dock adapter and papers. Doesn't have ear buds, though.[/quote']

they have both the matte and the "electric" blue.

PM me a price :D