My New Toy...

FormulaMatt

looks great on the trailer (it does run right? Sorry ya kno Harleys right)..... but why is it on a trailer..... trailered bikes suck.

Ride it like you stole it, take pictures of you on it (incriminating evidence), deny deny deny.....

Truth be told.....Enjoy and just have fun wit it. NV here

looks great on the trailer (it does run right? Sorry ya kno Harleys right)..... but why is it on a trailer..... trailered bikes suck.

Ride it like you stole it, take pictures of you on it (incriminating evidence), deny deny deny.....

its about 2.5hrs away from him and I'm guessing in the deal he is getting free-ish delivery. Doesn't get any easier than that if ya ask me

Oh trust me, I will ride the wheels off this thing. See below too.

its about 2.5hrs away from him and I'm guessing in the deal he is getting free-ish delivery. Doesn't get any easier than that if ya ask me

This is correct. He met me just north of Mansfield for free. Cut an hour+ off my time. I RODE her home last night from there, no trailering for me. It was a great ride. The bike is smooth as hell and has a unbelievable power band. Pulls hard.

My only complaint is the windshield. I had planned on taking it off for around town riding, but thought it would be good to have on the highway for trips. It is WAYYY to short though. On the ride home yesterday, it basically just funneled the air up to hit me right in the top of my helmet. So I got home and took it off immediately.

Im VERY happy so far!