My New Toy...

FormulaMatt

I was going to hold out for a Muscle, but I just can't justify paying what everybody wants for them right now. Plus, I don't want to miss this riding season.

It is a 2003 VRSCA V-ROD 100th Anniversary edition. It has 6,xxx miles on it, and will be climbing quickly as soon as I get it. It is from Aurora OH. I am meeting the guy in Mansfield tonight and riding it home from there.

Current Mods:

Screamin Eagle Pipes

Quick Detach Windshield

Mini sissy bar and luggage rack

I think it has a power commander too - not 100% sure

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

All Packed Up To Come To Me

IMG950679.jpg

that bike is mint! One of my friends went and looked at it but declined because he wants an all black one

He looked at this exact one? If so that's great to hear. I am planning on buying pretty much sight unseen, I was hoping the pics would not be lying. I still have the cash in hand to back out if needed, but still.

These things are a buyers market right now. Except for the newest Muscle and to some degree the Night Rod, these things are selling for not too much more then sportsters. Yet, they are worlds apart from the other Harley line. Oh well, I will take it.

I guess it's not Harley enough for the true Harley crowd, yet too Harley for the "others." So the value is taking a hit on them all. Oh well, it's what I want, and for what I got it for - the value will NOT be going much lower if at all.

love the V-Rod. Shows what HD is capable of when they put their design efforts into motorcycles instead of apparel.

Wish they'd put as much effort into their other bikes.

that one looks good, but I'm not a fan of the solid wheels. Ugly, and unnecessary un-sprung weight IMHO.

Shows what HD is capable of when they put their design efforts into motorcycles instead of apparel.

Wish they'd put as much effort into their other bikes.

whisper.gif Psssst.... That's 'cause they didn't design it

Erik Buell & Porsche did ;)