got my parts in, and installed

Hoblick

i decided to go with the spiegler LSL superbike handlebar kit.. and im glad i did, it put me in a nice seating position, about 2/12" up and 2" back... could stand to go a little more rearward, but its worlds better than it was..

surprisingly it doesnt look as bad as i though it would. great product, fast shipping.. speigler rocks!

install didnt go as smoothly as i thought, alot of reroouting of cables, wires, and clutch and brake lines, but it all turned out well, with no issues.

and a bonus to the bar isntall, my sirius radio is now right where i wanted it to be, but could never mount it there because of the clipons :D

now i just need some bar ends and im set

and i also ordered front and rear airhawk seat pads.. im dying the try these things out... they look great though!

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Looks interesting, I gotta admit I want to grab another 4th gen and tour it out. (Loved my old one) - Those bars seem kinda wide. is that just illusion?

-Suggestion - throw a throttle rocker on it for the long haul, its nice to have an open palm to keep the throttle open and saves any grip fatigue.

+1 for Speigler, great guys.

Looks interesting, I gotta admit I want to grab another 4th gen and tour it out. (Loved my old one) - Those bars seem kinda wide. is that just illusion?

-Suggestion - throw a throttle rocker on it for the long haul, its nice to have an open palm to keep the throttle open and saves any grip fatigue.

+1 for Speigler, great guys.

haha i have a throttle rocker, have had one for a looooong time, they are great :D

the bars are wider than stock bars for sure... but clipons tend to angle in making it narrow grip

I'm curious about your Sirius set up. What are you using to listen to it? How does it work out? Ease of use?

i have a bluetooth adapter on the sirius unit, and then i have chatterbox xbi units in the helmets.

works great, and im a sirius whore :D