Putnam June 12th and 13th... Who is going, What day, and what class?

Dubguy85

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having some difficulty signing up....i understand that I have to pay a $20 late fee....but do I have to be a member (additional $75?)

Just create an account, don't have to be a member. Then call bucky and he will handle the rest.

^^called that number and no one answered :(

He's a little difficult to get ahold of, leave a msg and tell him you are from OR and want to do the june 12 and 13 at putnam and leave your number. He is good about returning calls.

is Bucky's number 1-717-285-4392?

No...my number is 262-391-7744 Give me a call tonight and I will get you hooked up. It's $125 for each day...no NESBA membership required for this special event for Ohio Riders

No...my number is 262-391-7744 Give me a call tonight and I will get you hooked up. It's $125 for each day...no NESBA membership required for this special event for Ohio Riders

I will call you in a couple of hours......thx for your help.....much appreciated! :)

Did you leave a message?? Did you read this thread? There are a bunch of us going

Oo ya I'm going...

B group for me, hopefully for 1 or 2 sessions then I group

I should have read the thread more throughly...my apologies.....looking forward to see you there :)

soooo...is anyone else heading up the night before (i.e. tonight)....apparently we have to be there around 7am for check in....I'm from Dayton...and was wondering if others are planning to leave tonight or early tomorrow morning...

kawi myself and theresa are heading up tonight and stayign at a friends house... its like 2-3 hr drive for you.. so up to you get a cheap hotel tonight or leave at like 4-5am.... gates open at like 7 riders meeting @ 8 first on the track at like 9 i think have to tech before you ride.. and HAVE to be at the riders meeting.