Where are the races?

C-bus

searching InSight for "moto" on zap2it.com

The search goes out a week ahead.

I see the Sunday world championship race, but some others also.

A repeat on Tuesday with the 125cc leading.

Moto2: Qatar Sun 4/8 2:00pm-3:00pm SPEED

World Championship: Quatar Sun 4/8 3:00pm-4:00pm SPEED

125cc: Qatar Tue 4/10 12:00pm-1:00pm SPEED

Moto2: Qatar Tue 4/10 1:00pm-2:00pm SPEED

World Championship: Qatar Tue 4/10 2:00pm-3:00pm SPEED

• 2 weeks later...

MotoGP Sunday morning at 8:00am. Moto 2 is that afternoon sometime (kinda in to some Bourbon at the local right now, so can't say exactly what time). Cheers!

On Speed of course.

Big weekend!

Saturday the fifth: Daytona Sportbike 8:00PM. Daytona Superbike 9:00PM

Sunday the 6th: MotoGP 8:00AM. Moto2 1:00PM. FIM Superbike Race 1 2:00PM and Race 2 at 3:00 PM. Daytona Sportbike Race 2 at 11:00PM and Daytona Superbike Race 2 at midnight.

MotoGP rerun is at 6:00PM.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday June 2nd

11:00PM AMA Daytona Sportbike

Midnight AMA Daytona Superbike

Sunday June 3rd

8:00AM MOTOGP

3:30PM MOTO2

11:00PM AMA Daytona Sportbike

Midnight AMA Daytona Superbike

All on Speed

What?! No AMA this wkend?! I really enjoy watching Herrin push to hang with Hayes more and more, he's taken to the Superbike very well and in no time at all. Kid is good for sure. Just like watching Spies setting sights on Mladin all over again

What?! No AMA this wkend?! I really enjoy watching Herrin push to hang with Hayes more and more, he's taken to the Superbike very well and in no time at all. Kid is good for sure. Just like watching Spies setting sights on Mladin all over again

Amen! I'll take AMA over WSBK any day. Watching Cardenas win every week after ducking tail and running from the Superbikes gets a little old, but I'm loving seeing the Triumphs having a good year.

I'd like to see Eslick in first on that EBR too (nothing against Hayes).

Amen! I'll take AMA over WSBK any day. Watching Cardenas win every week after ducking tail and running from the Superbikes gets a little old, but I'm loving seeing the Triumphs having a good year.

I'd like to see Eslick in first on that EBR too (nothing against Hayes).

I follow them all personally. DSB, SBK, WSS, WSBK, Moto2, MotoGP, even the young'ns in KTM125 - I've found good racing in all groups, I just love the competition when its close racing. AMA has had some good racing for years - and albeit more limited platforms, its all about the rider skill imo moreso than which teams can have their cake and eat it too with the best support AND the best riders.

I dont think Hayes will have "it" for too long with both Herrin AND Young steaming forward like they are but thats always the fun part for us spectators! Young needs a bit more horsies out of that Zuki to catch Hayes' cornering perfection and the R1's power. I think if EBR could get a firm grip on their brake heat issues, they would have that little bit more back that they are lacking to pull podiums - but its R&D work for a while longer on those bikes. A second radial rotor and caliper could make huge differences. The additional weight wouldnt hurt them much either since the front ends are so light as it is, but unless its "production" they wont be allowed to run a dual brake setup.

• 9 months later...