Where are the races?

C-bus

Has Speed dropped race coverage? We didn't get Moto GP last week and no WSBK this week. Did I miss something?

Edit: I'm now using this thread to post races as shown on typical cable networks. I may miss one or two, but such is life. Get your DVRs fired up!

Edited by C-bus

MotoGP is now on live, so it has strange air times. I think it was on last Sunday at 8 am. I believe the WSBK races will be on tomorrow afternoon for some strange reason.

Yep. Monday at 5:00. Good call.

set DVR to record all new events. My DVR catches crap at 4AM, 8AM, etc. that I'd never know to record otherwise.

the LeMans GP races were really messed up schedules. Great racing though. I kept all 3 for the off season :D

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope that CBS sports doesn't start picking up roadracing broadcasts like they've got some of the Supercross class racing......for some reason most of the races CBS has rights to end up blocked - I get a blue screen with FCC duplication warning the entire time the race is supposed to be aired, and I don't know why -- I'd rather Speed air ALL motorcycle racing......period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Big weekend.... AMA Saturday night 10:00 PM and 11:00, Moto GP Sunday 8:00AM with a re-do at 6:00 PM and then Moto 2 at 5:00 PM. I can't wait to see more AMA action.... so much better IMO.....

I keep randomly finding WSBK on SPEED at work during the afternoon on Tuesdays... random as hell when i come across it too.

I cant complain though cuz it keeps my boring afternoons relatively entertaining while im pretending to work

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...