RIP Ducati Sam

JudgeDredd

RIP

For those that don't know, riding up 315 and back at night used to be popular back in the 60s and 70s. No houses, no traffic and almost no deer. Times change. I did it all the time back then, I wouldn't do it now.

there was a lil get together tonight at his crash site on 315 just south of 23. its crazy because just tuesday we were all riding hocking hills and he flipped it and ruined his carbon bodywork. then last night i didnt go with them because i was a lil spooked from his wreck tues. i hear this morning he passed, its been messin with me all day. sam was a good dude and i've rode with him several times. hes a pretty good rider, gears up, i just dont understand how he lost control in that spot.

i was at taco bell 2hrs before he crashed. we all were talking and laughing and talking about the recnet body damage he got from a crash before. its crazy how life does it thing and you have to keep going to move on. sam was a good dude and im very sorry too hear of his passing. may he rest in peace.:rip:

R.I.P Sam

We will miss you..When its my time,we definitly will ride again bro..Please watch down on all the rest of us riders..Fellow motorcyclist please be safe

Funeral was tough today..we did what sam would have wanted and all meet up at t-bell and rode about 15 bikes deep to his funeral..