Help from people at osu!!

gen3flygirl

I can already tell with the attitude that youre one of those females that thinks shes never wrong while dealing with the police..

Hmmm Guess your profiling was not as good as you though.

haha...good going judgedredd, you hit the nail on the head

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do not agree with what is put in the bold.

However, I don't say what that guy did to gen3flygirl was right, I think it is still applicable to the conduct code, since she is a University employee.

at LCCC, the president of the college once said in a speech that he feels it should apply to our personal lives as well. I think thats a bit too big brother ish, and besides....Constitution trumps school codes of conduct. :D

I didn't say that I make or even agree with the policy. Hell, it's not even my job to enforce it. I was just relaying the information.

I would really appreciate it if people that are around the OSU area would keep an eye out for a guy of middle eastern decent driving a blue car (guessing 2004 or older) plate number starting with EHJ (I thought the end might have been 5451 but not positive). When I saw him he was with a friend and they were both wearing girly sunglasses. If you see this guy please, PLEASE get the rest of the plate number along with the make and model of car.

your avatar offends me. can i file a report?

would it have been different if the guys wasnt middle eastern? this would have been acceptable if he had been white?

That wasn't enough for a win. A representation of this thread

Fail (this thread)--------your comment moves it to here------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Win.

Keep trying please. :lol:

Hey girl. It sucks this happened to you, but now it's hard to believe you made it at Jepps without getting HR involved, or did you?... That place is full of pervertedness!!!!

You should have just run the dude over with your giant freaking bus and called it a day. Maybe then you could have crushed him and then see how the "he harassed me" card played out. You will run into a LOT of this kindof shit for the rest of your life... just be wise as to what you deem appropriate to report, or you will be writing up reports VERY often. ;)