Ohio Riders donated $200 to Children's Hospital at ROC

Casper

I just wanted to let you know we donated $200 from the t-shirt money to Children's Hospital at Roll On Columbus. We are in the red a little bit from the t-shirts, but it was well worth it.

We as in Ohio Riders? About $200. :lol: We had just broke even. It's okay though, we'll make it up.

I'll see what I can do.... set aside a 2x (fat boy size) for me... I'll pick it up this week (prolly towards friday) from you...:)

nice! anymore t-shirts left to make back some of that money? :)

The have t-shirts left but I think we only have large left. I will look again tomorrow and let you know.

I told CareBear for you guys to bring me a XX when you come ridin' to WV with us on the 12th ;)

Do we still have the original OhioRider shirt style, or are you phasing that out now in favor of Art's new design?

I told CareBear for you guys to bring me a XX when you come ridin' to WV with us on the 12th ;)

Do we still have the original OhioRider shirt style, or are you phasing that out now in favor of Art's new design?

I'll probably keep getting the old style made as well.

Excellent! Maybe some of that will offset the bill we'll be getting from Children's from Saturday. :dunno:

They do great things there. My wife told me all about how well they treated my stepson and her overnight Friday, and Saturday until they had me pick them up! The kid's all better, and pretty much back to his usual self!

I'll see what I can do.... set aside a 2x (Pup Tent size) for me... I'll pick it up this week (prolly towards friday) from you...:)

Fixed, just for you Moose! :lol:

I'll probably keep getting the old style made as well.

I'd like to have one of each in large, and probably one of each in 2x. If I have to wait for more to come in, that's not a problem.

The have t-shirts left but I think we only have large left. I will look again tomorrow and let you know.

awesome, I definitely need an XL but old style or new style doesn't matter. I'll get both eventually anyway