ROC - Thank You!!!

Casper

Speaking of which.... How 'ya feelin'?

Bruised ego, and leg... I'll live. :) Art seems to think crushing my iPhone is going to be more expensive than anything else I did, so that is a good thing.

How soon do you think you'll get that video posted? I want to hear how good/bad I sounded playing that drunk :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruised ego, and leg... I'll live. :) Art seems to think crushing my iPhone is going to be more expensive than anything else I did, so that is a good thing.

How soon do you think you'll get that video posted? I want to hear how good/bad I sounded playing that drunk :)

I'll try playing around with it some more tonight. Tried Saturday night, but it was fighting me & I was tired, & boys' bDay party & LOST finale' with friends took up all yesterday

Had a great time down there! Got to meet some peeps, even if I wasn't openly asking if peeps were from OR. LOL But Def had a great time and after watching the minis I need to get my Pitty running!! glad to see money was raised for this Charity despite the low turnout and bad weather. Great seeing Ben and Carie as always, even if I was trying to hump Ben in front of people! :lol: oh and garbbing Carie from behind......THAT didn't sound right! WUV YA BEN!!:lol:

If the weather would have been better, I think you would have seen double that or more. That is why I said low,But it was def good despite the weather and first time. Like i said, I believe ROC would have seen a lot lot more though. I cannot wait till next year though for sure!!

If the weather would have been better, I think you would have seen double that or more. That is why I said low,But it was def good despite the weather and first time. Like i said, I believe ROC would have seen a lot lot more though. I cannot wait till next year though for sure!!

You must have left early, People kept comming right up to closing time.

On a serious note (which we all know is rare for me ;) ).....

I wanted to thank everyone who asked me yesterday how my family was doing from the accident! People I'd just met the first time in person, girlfriends of members, etc..... Just wanted to say it meant a lot to me that so many people cared enough to ask

Also.... Thanx to those who recognized me & came over to introduce themselves. Good to meat some new friends yesterday! :)

Me wuv yu guys wong time! :D

It was good meeting you, Sam, GoJira...and Logan...was it? :lol:

Over a thousand huh? WOW!!! And I did leave early. So I def underspoke about the turn out! :lol: my bad!!! LOL. That is awesome though!! And yeah rock on the range prolly did put a big hurt on it to.

.... and Hell City Tattto Conv....that was a busy Sat...

I actually think the tatt convention & ROC could play nicely off each other, both being right down there, & both with common interests. Seems each could draw from the other

I'll let you in on a lil secret.

It's always the weekend before Mermorial day weekend.

:lol: I told him the same thing last week. My son went to the show last year too, so the date was still fresh in my head

fun times. Lots of cool stuff. finally got some OR shirts even though we were to late to get mediums :) I think my niece liked the bike painting area a lot.

She certainly did! And the tattoos! :D

Great times. Hope everyone enjoyed the band, thanks for coming down cheering us on, and making us feel good. We are already looking forward to next year. :)

I have some pics of you guys playing, and my husband got some video with our HD cam. I will try to get the pics up for you soon. Great show!