ROC - Thank You!!!

Casper

For a first year event, Roll On Columbus was awesome! Thank you all who came out. Sorry to didn't have a chance to talk to many of you. It was crazy. But I think we pulled it off. We had some fun and raised over $8200 for Children's Hospital. Next year will be bigger and better! Thanks again for coming out. We had a HUGE Ohio Riders showing. That means a lot to me. Thank you very much!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a HUGE Ohio Riders showing. That means a lot to me. Thank you very much!

Is somebunny happies now? You were sooo :( about the advance turnout when we talked earlier in the week ;)

Are you done hassing a sad now?? :)

:lol:

:D Me wuv yu wong time

I'll have you know.... As crappy as the weather looked to be today, & as overcast, then sprinkling as it was when I left this morning, + the instant monsoon when we were leaving HNW..... I didn't want to leave you hangin' 'cause I knew you were stressin' whether we were gonna represent for you or not ;)

Had a great time and meet some members I haven't talked to before. Looking forward to next year. Great cause that is very close to my heart. Thanks Ben And Carie for your involvement ingetting this event set up.

Edited by cmh_sprint
Serious omission

Thanks to everyone who came and a BIG thank you to everyone who helped out at the booth!

The t-shirt box was nice and light when I packed it up... :D

The t-shirt box was nice and light when I packed it up... :D

You can bring me a 2x one when you & the Benster come ridin' to WV with us on the 12th ;)

fun times. Lots of cool stuff. finally got some OR shirts even though we were to late to get mediums :) I think my niece liked the bike painting area a lot.

i hope she liked it, turned out really good. do you have any pics?

On a serious note (which we all know is rare for me ;) ).....

I wanted to thank everyone who asked me yesterday how my family was doing from the accident! People I'd just met the first time in person, girlfriends of members, etc..... Just wanted to say it meant a lot to me that so many people cared enough to ask

Also.... Thanx to those who recognized me & came over to introduce themselves. Good to meat some new friends yesterday! :)

Me wuv yu guys wong time! :D

Great seeing everyone as well. Sorry if I was short or seemed distracted. I was a little out of it.

Howard

Speaking of which.... How 'ya feelin'?