RoC Picture Thread

hue jass

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lulz

They also had a booth where you could smoke your motor and wait for the trailer:D

That poor guy. I'm sure he didn't plan on trailering his shit home from a charity event.

Where were you?? I don't remember seeing you there :???:

dpa8uq.jpg

Me and Chris walked up and someone needed you for something and you went off. Then someone said something to us and I totally missed ya!:)

Me and Chris walked up and someone needed you for something and you went off. Then someone said something to us and I totally missed ya!:)

Ahhhh.... I wondered

Did you leave early, or were you there for awhile?

Ahhhh.... I wondered

Did you leave early, or were you there for awhile?

There 'til about 4:lol:We musta been hangin' out in a different place all day. Good pull - they announced it on the loudspeaker. You could hear it across the street!

Here's a few pics from the ones I took, link to the entire album at the bottom.

@ The Honda Northwest meetup

RollOnColumbus2010-01.jpg

RollOnColumbus2010-06.jpg

RollOnColumbus2010-07.jpg

RollOnColumbus2010-09.jpg

RollOnColumbus2010-24.jpg

All the pics I took can be seen in my photobucket album here...

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/BikeNights_MotorcycleEvents/RollOnColumbus2010/?albumview=slideshow#/grid

Mmmm' date=' Hulk want booty :D, and what's Bret grinnin about, Bret you looking at my wife's ass?? Grrrr. :p[/quote']

Shoot, them three photos up on the wall are looking at something too...

Did any that went to lunch with us take any pics? Sorta like the godfather is how we roll, the way they put us in that back private area and all. Awesome.

My kid liked it and she thinks Sam is cool Who Knew. How often does an 11yo girl have members of the DTC at her birthday dinner table?? :D

Did any that went to lunch with us take any pics? Sorta like the godfather is how we roll, the way they put us in that back private area and all. Awesome.

My kid liked it and she thinks Sam is cool Who Knew. How often does an 11yo girl have members of the DTC at her birthday dinner table?? :D

I'm a noob. What's DTC?