RoC Picture Thread

hue jass

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

freak on a leash dude was pretty cool, talked with me for a while and the kid enjoyed painting the bike. albeit i still don't like kids on leashes, just weird.

just one of the iphone pics i took today:

stagecenter.jpg

bike turned out really great, tons of positive response from the crowd and lots of looks and questions just on the short ride home. i even had a cop talk to me about it and give me props even with the bike being the complete opposite of street legal.

now its time to let it dry and take it to Paul to finish the job tomorrow. thanks again to all who showed up, if we talked i probably don't remember (sorry) there was a lot of people that talked to me today and told me names and stories my head is spinning!

overall i am very pleased with the end result.

Edited by natedogg624

freak on a leash dude was pretty cool, talked with me for a while and the kid enjoyed painting the bike. albeit i still don't like kids on leashes, just weird.

just one of the iphone pics i took today:

stagecenter.jpg

bike turned out really great, tons of positive response from the crowd and lots of looks and questions just on the short ride home. i even had a cop talk to me about it and give me props even with the bike being the complete opposite of street legal.

now its time to let it dry and take it to Paul to finish the job tomorrow. thanks again to all who showed up, if we talked i probably don't remember (sorry) there was a lot of people that talked to me today and told me names and stories my head is spinning!

overall i am very pleased with the end result.

looks good nate

Gimme a minute or two... I'll cough up some of the better ones I took...

ok, top 8, and best of Shallowtail when I get some more work done.

PhotoBucket of most of everything later, after even more work...

Ok, Best of what I took of Shallowtail farther down in this thread.

Best of Shallowtail - RoC 2010

IMG_0377b.jpg

IMG_0446b.jpg

IMG_0469b.jpg

IMG_0471b.jpg

IMG_0502b.jpg

IMG_0505b.jpg

IMG_0507b.jpg

IMG_0597b.jpg

Edited by ReconRat

Look at that shit eatin' grin.... Somebody's dream come true :)

DSC_9511.JPG

Had I been thinkin' this morning..... I should'a wore one of my UM shirts! :lol:

Tom - did you listen to this downplay CD? Great engineering, songs are good. $5 FTW.

I haven't listened to mine yet. I should have the pics I took online tomorrow morning sometime.