RoC Picture Thread

hue jass

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is some pictures from RoC...and the Dualing Dyno....

Myself and KruelHouse....torn up the drags...

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

I lol'd every time you got a green light. The look of disgust on your face was great :D

Did any that went to lunch with us take any pics? Sorta like the godfather is how we roll, the way they put us in that back private area and all. Awesome.

My kid liked it and she thinks Sam is cool Who Knew. How often does an 11yo girl have members of the DTC at her birthday dinner table?? :D

Your 11 yr old with the gansta hat fit the godfather look.:D Both the girls were great. Awesome kids and helluva girl to spend her birthday at a bike event. That alone earns her dinner with a DTC member;)

I lol'd every time you got a green light. The look of disgust on your face was great :D

Its not like the streets....or real tree...

Im use to higher RPM starts...not this FEATHER the drum starts....BULLSHIT...

:lol:

Still ... it was good times

That track bike came out great. Nice job :)
It's too nice, I don't want to see it messed up. Run it through a color copier and make a duplicate for the track...

thanks guys, optimal racing hooked me up with two sets of bodywork so one is for show (pics on track etc) and the other for when i wanna get down to business. i also got the street bodywork done too, so even if i do somehow crash with these i still have the street to showcase.

thanks guys, optimal racing hooked me up with two sets of bodywork so one is for show (pics on track etc) and the other for when i wanna get down to business. i also got the street bodywork done too, so even if i do somehow crash with these i still have the street to showcase.

damn, that's a sweet deal. How fast ya gotta be to make that happen? :p

Did you pimp their product like a good little sponsored racer?

How often does an 11yo girl have members of the DTC at her birthday dinner table?? :D

She'd of had one more had somebody clued me in as to what was goin' on

I turned around from tapin' Art, & everybody's gone :dunno:

Wish her a belated from the Fonz :HOBirthdayHBWishes0

She'd of had one more had somebody clued me in as to what was goin' on

I turned around from tapin' Art, & everybody's gone :dunno:

Wish her a belated from the Fonz :HOBirthdayHBWishes0

Don't feel bad. I had no idea either. I would've taken a break to join in.

damn, that's a sweet deal. How fast ya gotta be to make that happen? :p

Did you pimp their product like a good little sponsored racer?

real fast ;)

lol just gotta market yourself well, luckily this was a spot on idea and a lot of people supported. of course i pimped them and Paul Finn out as well as Chris Kruzel.

Fonz I actually though Sam or someone told you we were headed over to eat, and Ben I did look for you and Carie but you guys were nowhere around so I assumed you two went for sumpin to eat as well.

Sorry I fail again. :(

Does anybody know where the 'official' photos from ROC are? I checked the website but don't see them posted anywhere....

I was specifically thinking of a woman who was there all day with her Canon. I didn't think to ask her where her photos were going to go up...

Does anybody know where the 'official' photos from ROC are? I checked the website but don't see them posted anywhere....

I was specifically thinking of a woman who was there all day with her Canon. I didn't think to ask her where her photos were going to go up...

There were three photographers there. The lady you're talking about was Cheryl. Some are up on the OMC site: http://ohiomcforchildren.org/Photos.html

I'll have a lot more on the ROC site this weekend. I'm putting together an entire gallery.